These home-based care protocols may change based on the State of Hawaii and CDC guidance.
Acceptance of an appointment will be based on the below protocols and answered questions. Clients who answered “YES” on any of the survey questions will need to reschedule when symptoms are improved. I have been vaccinated with boosters. Safety for you, your household and acquaintances are my major concern.
- Been tested positive or waiting for test results?
- Have you had COVID symptoms or been in contact with someone who had covid in the past fourteen (14) days?
- Have traveled on/off island during this time period?
- A cough or sore throat?
- Congestion or runny nose?
- Fever or do you feel feverish?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- New loss of taste smell?
- Muscle or body aches?
- Nausea or vomiting?
SANITATION & PROCEDURE:
1. My hands will be sanitized with an alcohol solution before your session.
2. Client’s attire is loose cotton clothes. No jeans.
3. Work area of (8’x6’) can be in a well-ventilated house or outside like a garage, lanai or open shaded outside area.
4. I will wear a mask/gloves when warranted and the following will be sanitized before and after each session: hands, massage table, face cradle and equipment.
5. A light drapping material will be placed on the client for privacy.
6. All used materials will be removed from the residence upon session completion.