These home-based care “call-outs” protocols may change based on the State of Hawaii and CDC guidance.
1. Do you now, or have you had in the past fourteen (14) days:
A cough or sore throat?
Fever or do you feel feverish?
Shortness of breath?
Loss of smell?
2. Have you been around anyone with these symptoms in the last
fourteen (14) days?
3. Have you been out of the State in the last fourteen (14) days?
4. Will you sign my liability release form that releases me/business/family from you catching COVID-19 in the future?
SANITATION & PROCEDURE:
1. My hands and client’s exposed body parts will be sanitized with an alcohol solution before session.
2. Client’s attire is loose cotton clothes. No jeans.
3. Work area can be in the house (8’x6’) or outside like a garage, lanai or open shaded outside area.
4. I will wear a mask/gloves when warranted and the following will be sanitized before and after each session: hands, massage table, face cradle and equipment.
5. Normal sheets will not be used. This will able me to sanitize the table after each client. Only a light cover material will be placed on the client for privacy.
6. All used materials will be removed from the residence upon session completion.
Acceptance of an appointment will be based on the above protocols and answered questions. Safety for you, your household and acquaintances are my major concern.